The Orleans Farmers' Market has become a year-round destination for locally grown produce from Barnstable County. We support the community in their quest for the freshest and most nutritious food.
You can help us in the following ways:
- Buy tickets for the Farm & Sea to Table Dinner at Nauset High School
- Donate to Lower Cape Outreach Hope Golf Tournament
- Make a produce donation for the local food pantry
- Make a donation for the Nauset Middle School Greenhouse
- Tell your friends and relatives about us
- Contact us about volunteering at the market
- Like us on Facebook
If you can help in any way, please contact us.